Children's Special Needs Network
"It's All About Your Future"
The Central Texas Aging and Disability Resource Center through Children’s Special Needs Network can assist you in accessing
services for children who are diagnosed with physical or psychological special needs. The following services will allow you to take ownership of your family’s future.
• Information & Referral
• Family Counseling Services
• Resource & Assistive Technology Libraries
• Training for Medical Personnel
• Parent & Health Care Professional Training Workshops
• Saturday Afternoon Respite
• Minor Home Modifications
• Medical Equipment Loan Closet
• Limited Resources to Cover Medical Expenses
• Scholarships to Summer Camp
The University of Texas Autism Project Programs
We are excited to announce that The Johnson Center for Child Health and Development will be offering our Sib Connections group this fall. Our mission with this program is to provide siblings of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders the opportunity to connect with peers with similar experiences, learn important coping and communication skills, and build self-esteem and identity development. Our own Dr. Claire Schutte, Licensed Psychologist, and Jeanna Martinez, Certified ChildLife Specialist, lead the group. For more information, please click here.
For more information or to request services click here