Scott & White Program on Aging & Care
"It's All About Your Health"
The Central Texas Aging and Disability Resource Center through the Scott and White Memorial Hospital Aging and Care Program can assist you with the availability of the following services that will preserve your health.
Aging and Care Family Resource Center
• Caregiver needs assessment
• Caregiver support
• Skills training to ease the burden of caregiving
• Skills to reduce safety risks in the home
• Stress management skills
• Linkage to Formal Services, such as respite care and counseling through the ADRC
Self Management Skills to Manage Chronic Illness
• Learn more about chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart failure
• Learn how to manage the symptoms of chronic diseases
• Learn how healthy behaviors can benefit your health
• Get support from other older adults who are living with chronic disease
For more information or to request services, please click here